The new EICH T1000 is extremely small in size but very big in sound. Being a real EICH throughout only the finest materials and components were chosen in order to evenly reproduce the whole frequency range and deliver a solid bass sound.
For more info and pricing:
- Extremely lightweight
- Ultra compact
- Switching power supply
- Class-D Poweramp
- „DAS“ Direct-Airflow-System
- Magnet Fix pins
- 4-band EQ
- pre/post »DI out«
- Transformer balanced »DI out«
- Ground Lift switch
- 115 / 230V switch
- regelbarer Compressor mit »Attack Time« switch
- »Bass Boost« und »Hi Boost« switch
- »Mute« & »Compressor« -footswitch-Anschluss
- CH-B mit 200 Hz »Lo Pass« Filter und +12 dB »Sub-Boost«
- 1000 W Power
- Preamp: solid state preamp with gain, taste, lo, lomid, himid, hi, master controls, switchable mute, DI pre/post, XLR balanced DI out, serial effects loop, tuner out, line out, line in, line/effect mix, switchable -10dB input, attack time, compressor, bass boost, hi boost, mute and compressor footswitch out
- Output RMS: 2 x 500 w (2 ohms), 1 x 1000 w (4 ohms) bridged mode
- Power Amp: Class D amplifier module, separate volume control for CH-A and CH-B and bridged mode option
- Power Supply: switching power supply
- Output: Speakon® combo connectors with ¼“ jack
- Cooling: high quality temperature controlled fan with„DAS“ Direct-Airflow-System
- Dimensions: (W x H x D):
27 cm x 8 cm x 25 cm / 10.7" x 3.2" x 9.9"
- WEIGHT: 2,4 kg / 5,24 lbs
© 2017 Schroeder Superior Sound Cabinets. All rights reserved. Schroeder, Superior Sound, and all product names contained within are trademarks of Schroeder Cabinet Corporation. All listings supersede all previous catalogs and sales literature. All prices and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Site designed by Marcos R. Perezcarro.